Humminbird ONIX10ci SI Internal GPS Combo
- Free Samurai Combo with Regular Priced Tackle Purchase $49.99 & Up!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Dominate the water with the Humminbird® ONIX10ci SI Internal GPS Combo. Stocked with a 10.4" display screen, the ONIX10ci has an HD multi-touch screen and an internal GPS antenna with both Side and Down Imaging. The advanced sonar technology gives you unbelievable views of contours, fish and structures beneath, around and to the side of your boat.
SwitchFire™ gives anglers options on how to view their sonar data with display modes, unique detailing and even lure monitoring.
- Internal GPS Combo from Humminbird®
- 10.4" high-definition multi-touch with LED backlight for visibility in all light conditions
- Internal GPS antenna built-in to the head unit
- HD Down Imaging creates image with high-frequency sound waves that give you a snapshot of what's below your boat
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) utilizes data to manipulate digital data to filter, reduce noise, tune and enhance sensitivity for a clearer image and more productive fishing
- Side Imaging Sonar gives you a side-to-side underwater perspective that scans up to 480 feet and reveals structures, cover and contour changes
- 360 Imaging™ offers a detailed, 360 degree view up to 150 feet around your boat
- SwitchFire with internal GPS Combo allows you to decide how your sonar returns appear
- DualBeam PLUS sonar combines 2 beams for incredible detail and wide coverage
- 8000 Watts PTP power output
- GPS Chartplotting with Humminbird® TriFuel Cartography
- TriFuel Cartography gives you access to world background maps from Navionics, C-MAP and Humminbird LakeMaster
- Broadband Chirp sonar allows you to view low, mid and high Chirp ranges individually or at once
- Xtreme Depth Sonar 50kHz goes deep and wide and 200kHz deliver high-accuracy returns of bait and gamefish
- Dual SD card slots
- 5-port Ethernet allows you to switch or link together multiple units and share transducers
- HD radar advance target tracking lets you monitor and locate easily
- AIS technology for navigating high-traffic or low-visibility areas
- Autopilot system keeps you on the right path
- Included: NMEA 2000, Precision GPS, screen snapshot, sonar recording, upgradable internal software, split screen zoom, split screen bottom lock, 3D chart view, large digits view, wide/narrow cone split screen, custom view selections, custom digital readout, preset keys, temperature graph, temperature alarm, freeze frame, instant image update, mark structure on sonar, selective Fish ID+, real time sonar, Triplog
- i-Pilot Link integrated GPS trolling system allows your motor and locator to communicate
- Model: 408810-1
- Display: 10.4" 1024H x 768V Color TFT
- Sonar Standard: HD Side Imaging, HD Down Imaging, DualBeam PLUS Digital Processing
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455/800/50 kHz
- Sonar Optional: SM3000
- Target Separation: 2 1/2"
- Power Output: 1000 Watts RMS, 8000 Watts PTP
- Depth Capability: 150 ft. (SI/DI), 1500 ft.
- Mount A Unit Size: 14" x 9" x 4"
- Mount B Unit Size: 12.25" x 8" x 4"
- Unit Mount Type: Gimbal or Optional In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Transducer Standard: XNT 14 20 HDSI T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 3,000; 200; 50/20,000
- MMC #Slots: 2
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 34360946