Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Traditional Twill Coveralls
$69.99 to $79.99
Plan for full body protection with the Flame Resistant Twill Coveralls. This coverall is designed to self-extinguish within two seconds and earns an HRC 2 rating for peace of mind when working around arc electricity or flames. The split back construction and pleated bi-swing provide unrestricted movement when you are trying to get the job done. Pull the Carhartt® Flame Resistant Traditional Twill Coveralls on over your boots and get to work.
- Middle weight twill work coveralls with flame resistance
- All components are designed to self-extinguish within two seconds after source of ignition is removed
- HRC 2 rating
- Full front brass zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps
- Split back construction and pleated bi-swing back for unhindered movements
- Wide leg cuffs provide ample room to take on and off over work boots
- Two chest pockets, two pass-through pockets, and a utility pocket
- Left upper arm cell phone pocket
- Heavy-duty triple-needle stitching
- Carhartt® FR and HRC 2 label on front and back pockets
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Fabric: 9 oz 100% cotton
- Style: 101017.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 34388856
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy1963 Very light weight and easy to move around in. I bought this for my son who welds and has burnt shirts everyday, he enjoys it and says it's very comfortable January 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by lollyc Good Quality but Wrong Size I got these for my husband for Christmas but they were too small. He always wears Carrhart outerwear and I wanted to exchange them but all the sizes are now picked over so I just returned them. January 6, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by MamaShell Sizing is off, runs very small in waist, shoulders. My son normally wears 32,33 so, I ordered in 34 for a little extra room. He couldn't even get the coverall on much less zipped. Will be returned. December 26, 2014
1-3 of 3