Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x40 AO Rifle Scope with Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
The Crossfire II provides high performance at a low cost. The aircraft-grade aluminum tube gives it a rugged and reliable construction that is sealed against moisture and debris. Multi-coated lenses provide you with a crisp and clear image. An adjustable objective lens focuses the image and removes parallax. The Vortex® Crossfire II 4-12 x 40 AO Scope is equipped with a Dead-Hold BDC reticle and capped turrets.
** Learn more about THE PROS Guns Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Second focal plane Dead-Hold BDC reticle helps estimate range, holdover and wind drift correction accurately at the highest magnification
- Constructed from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum for performance and durability
- Multiple anti-reflective lens coatings for increased light transmission
- Adjustable objective lens for focusing image and removing parallax
- Capped reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero
- Fast Focus Eyepiece permits fast reticle focusing
- O-ring seals lock out moisture, dust and debris
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents fogging
- Low-glare, matte finish disguises shooting position
- Includes sunshade, removable lens covers and lens cloth
- Manufacturer's Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Model: CF2-31019
- Vortex Optics
- Length: 13.6"
- Tube Length: 5.3"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Eyepiece Length: 3.6"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.71"
- FOV at 100 Yards: 24.7-8.4'
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Parallax Setting: 10 yds. to infinity
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Weight: 19.2 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34425536
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by donutman50 Vortex Crossfire II. Great looking scope. Super warranty. Just received this new Crossfire scope. I have mounted it on a Savage .223 varmint rifle but have not used it yet due to weather conditions. It is really nice and clear and I anticipate it to be a nice functional piece. I have heard the warranty is first class and it certainly played a role in my decision to purchase. January 29, 2015
1-1 of 1