Vortex Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO Rifle Scope with V-Brite Reticle
Lengthen your hunting day with the V-Brite reticle of the Crossfire II. The battery-powered reticle is equipped with electronics that illuminate the center dot, giving you a visible mark in low light conditions. Multi-coated lenses give you a bright image and an adjustable objective lens focuses it. Constructed from one piece of machined aluminum, the Vortex® Crossfire II 6-18x44 AO Scope does not sacrifice durability for affordability.
** Learn more about THE PROS Guns Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Second focal plane V-Brite reticle helps estimate range, holdover and wind drift correction accurately at the highest magnification
- Reticle features battery-powered electronics that illuminate the center dot for low light conditions
- Constructed from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum for performance and durability
- Multiple anti-reflective lens coatings for increased light transmission
- Adjustable objective lens for focusing image and removing parallax
- Capped reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero
- Fast Focus Eyepiece permits fast reticle focusing
- O-ring seals lock out moisture, dust and debris
- Nitrogen gas purging prevents fogging
- Low-glare, matte finish disguises shooting position
- Includes 4" sunshade, removable lens covers and lens cloth
- Manufacturer's Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Model: CF2-31029
- Vortex Optics
- Length: 13.5"
- Tube Length: 5.4"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Magnification: 6-18x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Eyepiece Length: 3.6"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.61"
- FOV at 100 Yards: 15.2-5.3'
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Parallax Setting: 10 yds. to infinity
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Weight: 20.6 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34425546
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bullseye1Brian Great Scope Great for my savage 308 bullseye brought one for my .30-06 bullseye Great price June 14, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sylvester129 Great brand Same quality as nikon glass with better eye relief. And warranty. I'm ppleased. January 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Craig Looks Great While I have yet to have a chance to use it. It looks Great and the Glass is clear as can be. I have Leupold and Nikon on my other rifles. I decided to give this one a try as a buddy has one and Liked it and it has the old Leupold warranty "If it has our name on it we will fix it." No registration, No receipts to keep up with and for what ever reason we will fix it. That is what built Leupold and wish they all would go back to that. January 3, 2015
1-3 of 3