Vortex Ranger 1000 Rangefinder
Get the most detailed and accurate target information, so that you never waste a shot. The Ranger is a high-performance rangefinder in a convenient design. Multiple modes allow you to view angle-compensated or line-of-sight range, and the scanning feature lets you track moving game. The anti-reflective lenses give you a clear view, while the adjustable diopter focuses it. The Vortex® Ranger 1000 Rangefinder is tough and waterproof.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings for brighter images
- Adjustable diopter for precise focus
- Horizontal Component Distance mode for angle compensated ranging
- Line of Sight mode shows actual line of sight range
- Scan mode tracks your target's distance
- Rubber armor gives you a non-slip grip and added protection
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Compact, lightweight and durable design
- Simple navigational menus
- Measurement options to suit your preference
- Utility clip for better accessibility and portability
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Includes neck lanyard, soft carry case and CR2 battery
- Manufacturer's Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Model: RRF-101
- Vortex Optics
- Magnification: 6x
- Range Reflective: 11-1000 yds.
- Range Deer: 11-500 yds.
- Linear FOV at 1000 Yards: 315'
- Angular FOV: 6°
- Accuracy at 1000 Yards: +/- 3 yds.
- Max Angle Reading: +/- 60° (INC 50)
- Objective Lens Diameter: 22mm
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- Power Source: CR2 battery
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 3"
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34425736
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Txhntr What's the angle? Great device, solid warranty, but I wanted to see my angle not a cosine. Other than that it's a good product. January 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pythonian Perfect Range Finder Shouldn't be suprised how good this thing is since it's from Vortex. Perfect compliment to my sniper package. April 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by JWW great optics, bright display Overall I am pleased with my Vortex Ranger. Optics are very good and I really like the bright LED display. Wish it read a little faster, but it is very accurate. December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by timbo762 Great Bang for the Buck I bought this recently on sale at Dick's for $209.95 with free shipping. It was a great price and the shipping was prompt. The Vortex 1000 is easy to use, and does all I need it to. I find it to be a little small and light for my taste, but I realize most consider these features a plus. I appreciate the inclusion of a tripod socket and the diopter correction accommodates my eyesight without needing to wear glasses. My only complaint, is the one I received was obviously an "Open Box" item, NOT FACTORY SEALED. However, I could find no defects and with Vortex's excellent "VIP Warranty" I decided not to return it. Overall, I'm very happy with the the price and the product. December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by robinhood outstanding product coming from Vortex. I am very satisfied with any of the Vortex products. They stand by their lifetime warranty. December 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mongoose Best bang for the buck I did a great bit of research& played with numerous range finders. I also noted what others said about it, especially their negative comments. I have used it under various conditions& it does exactly what it is described to do. One negative comment was the 3 times one has to push the bottom to range. True, but with practice it takes very little time. Considering all the pluses it has that is very minor. Simply, nothing in life is perfect, so it takes a mili second longer. I am a guide& ardent hunter. Both rifle,handgun& cross bow. At 71, I have been around the block, also a retired peace officer. This item was a little more $ than some, but the life time warranty is worth the difference by itself. Best item for the $. Unless you really want a budget item this is the unit to buy. Period. Nothing in its price range comes close. I even compared it to $ 600 units. Buy it --- you will love it, pre range you distance & forget the extra second to distance ranging. If a mily second will make or break your shot, you are in trouble anyway. August 8, 2014
1-6 of 6