KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Men's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort, whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Style: 1008399
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34445216
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dick too tight made well but they hurt the tops of my feet,should have gone to a larger size than I usually wear May 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by lou sturdy and comfortable. I bought my keens 6 years ago and they are still going strong. I wear them starting in spring, and put them up in fall. the toe cap is a great thing to protect from stubbing your toe. i'm getting new ones as I have finally worn off the tread. November 26, 2014
1-2 of 2