Top Flite Aero Hybrid
Save $30.00 (38%)
Keep hard to hit long irons in the bag and rely on the Aero Hybrid. The low profile head design lowers the Center of Gravity for higher launching shots and increased forgiveness. Variable face thickness technology creates a rebound face for faster ball speeds, while Convex Crown Aerodynamics increases club head speed by reducing drag throughout the swing. A metallic black crown with alignment aids adds utility to the Top Flite® Aero Hybrid.
- Variable face thickness technology creates a rebound face for faster ball speeds and forgiveness
- Convex Crown Aerodynamic (CCA) increases club head speeds by decreasing drag
- Low profile head design lowers the Center of Gravity for higher launching shots and forgiveness
- Metallic black crown with high-contrast alignment aid for easy target visualization
- 2014 Grafalloy Blue Graphite Shaft for added performance
- Includes headcover for club protection
- Top Flite
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34451576
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by brent84 not bad for the price Bought this to replace the 4&5 irons because I just can't hit em. This club has done well in the simulator and at home with just the turf pad and practice balls January 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLish Great club Wow wish I bought hybrids sooner! Easy to hit and man does the ball carry July 19, 2014
1-2 of 2