Mr. Catfish Spinning Reel
Ruggedly built for taking on catfish, the Mr. Catfish Spinning Reel features a variety of durably components with plenty of power to back it up. Three ball bearings keep operation smooth while Zero-Reverse eliminates back play. The interchangeable retrieve accommodates both right and left-handed anglers. The Mr. Catfish® Spinning Reel comes pre-spooled and even has a fold-down handle for easy storage.
- Graphite body, rotor, and side cover
- 3 ball bearing system (2+1) for smooth operation
- Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Aluminum spool adds durability while reducing weight
- Heavy-duty bail wire
- Interchangeable left or right hand retrieve
- Fold down die-cast aluminum handle with soft rubber knob makes it easy to stow
- Pre-spooled with 15lb Mr. Catfish Hi Vis Premium line
- Mr. Catfish
- Model: CS70C
- Gear Ratio: 5.5:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yds./lbs.): 250/14, 220/17, 190/20
- Ball Bearings: 2+1
- Inches per Turn: 24
- Retrieve: Interchangeable
- Weight: 16.5 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34586126
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Catdaddy3030 This reel is for catching catfish in tanks not rivers or lakes 10 pound channel would trash this reel. It wouldn't even turn a 15 pound blues head January 2, 2016
1-1 of 1