Nike Men's Pro Combat Hypercool Vapor Power 3.0 Compression Shorts
See Price In Cart
Overcome limitations in the Nike® Men's Pro Combat Hypercool Vapor Power 3.0 Shorts. The tight compression fit made with 4-way stretch fabric delivers a tight, locked-in feel for maximized game-day performance. Strategically placed mesh insets promote airflow to high-heat areas for cooling ventilation, while flat seams help minimize irritation. With foil graphics at the leg, you'll be ready to go into battle wearing these compression shorts.
Click here to learn more about Nike Hypercool technology.
- Compression shorts
- Tight fit for locked-in feel
- Dri-FIT® fabric to wick away sweat and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh panels and inseam gusset for excellent ventilation and wide range of motion
- Stretch waist for a snug, supportive fit
- Ergonomic seams to enhance range of motion
- Flat seams to minimize chafing
- Foil graphic at legs for modern style
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 82% nylon/18% spandex. Mesh/gusset lining: Dri-FIT 89% polyester/11% spandex. Panels: Dri-FIT 72% nylon/28% spandex.
- Style: 586232
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 34605276
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by GatoSelvagem Poor sizing, not impressed with material I ordered three pairs of Nike shorts. Two of them were different styles from this one being reviewed currently, but were all from the same line. All were ordered medium size. The other two fit perfectly. This one felt like it was two sizes too small. I understand it is a compression garment however you have to be able to get your thighs into the garment to be able to wear them. I'm not a large individual at 6'1" and 185 pounds. I play sports as a hobby. And I expected to use these on cool days playing soccer. I was not impressed with the overall quality of the material. And I was certainly disappointed in the poor sizing. The slick image on the side made me question the overall durability as I feared for the integrity of the material there. Overall disappointed. Returned it to my local store. April 3, 2015
1-1 of 1