Louisville Slugger Men's Athletic Compression Shorts
Suit up for game day with the Louisville Slugger® Athletic Compression Shorts and experience less soreness and muscle fatigue. Featuring a compression fit with 4-way stretch properties, the Louisville Slugger® Men's Athletic Shorts offer a seamless feel, improved comfort and complete range of motion to help you perform your best. The X-DRY™ Moisture Management System and ventilating mesh cup pocket help keep players cool and dry.
- Men's baseball compression shorts
- Compression fit aids in muscle support and recovery
- 4-way stretch enhances comfort and allows for total freedom of movement
- X-DRY™ Moisture Management System wicks sweat to keep players cool and dry
- Double-layer mesh X-DRY™ cup pocket for a cool, comfortable feel and ventilation
- Provides a seamless fit under your practice apparel or game uniform
- Branded, stretch elastic waistband
- Slugger® oval logo on left leg
- Inseam: 8"
- Fabric: 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Style: LS1100-A
- Louisville Slugger
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 34606486
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stefano Good fit, flexible and lightweight. Good fit, flexible and lightweight. Adequate and a good purchase. Excellent turn around with delivery. Could be more compact packaging to fit in mail slot. March 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by 23nikefan Best pair of compression shorts I own! I had $20 in dicks cash that I needed to spend. So I purchased this and thought that it wasn't going to be as good as the Nike or Adidas ones. I WAS WRONG!!!! This pair of compressionshorts is the best pair I have ever bought. They are very smooth and not scratchy like others I own. The construction of the shorts is very good, I don't feel like I have to be gentel in them. They can clearly withstand rigorous circumstances. The only thing that I don't like about them is the cup pocket. When I am wear a cup it holds everything in place nicely. When I am not wearing a cup the mesh that is on the fly has such big holes that you can practically see right through it. You see skin, which is weird and I don't like it. So I either just always make sure I wear my cup or when I go to change I make sure the cup pocket lining is pulled all the way to the top of the shorts so you any see skin. March 2, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by fudd They work Bought to prevent muscle pulls. So far so good. They are comfortable. January 10, 2015
1-3 of 3