Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoes
Adventure is waiting in the Merrell® Women's Siren Sport 2 hiking shoe. Designed for all types of weather and conditions you encounter in the mountains, the OrthoLite® anatomical footbed and Merrell air cushioning bring slipper-like comfort to your new, favorite trail shoe. Q-Form Comfort™ women's specific cushioning and outsole delivers day long comfort, so you keep climbing to the top.
- Strobel construction and synthetic leather and mesh upper for durability
- Bellows tongue keeps the debris out
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system provides a secure fit
- Breathable mesh Aegis® treated lining fights odors and keeps feet feeling dry
- Molded nylon arch shank and Merrell Q-Form Comfort™ midsole for total support
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel is shock absorbing and adds stability
- Vibram Mermaid Sole/ TC5+ rubber with 4.5mm sole lugs adds extreme traction
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Style: J46592
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34607526
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jake Comfortable! Received these boots promptly as promised and find them to be extremely comfortable. They are not heavy and are true to size. Haven't actually hiked in them yet, but have worn them all day, days in a row, and have not had an issue. Merrill shoes I've had in the past have also been great, so I'm not surprised. November 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol75 This product has great features I love the fit, and support I get from wearing the Merrell Siren Sport 2. Not all Merrell shoes fit the same. Once you buy a pair and wear them, all other name brands will not feel as good. I can stand all day and work with these, no back ache. Easy to put on and the laces stayed tied, an excellent walking shoe. October 3, 2014
1-2 of 2