Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Hiking Shoes
Adventure is waiting in the Merrell® Women's Siren Sport 2 hiking shoe. Designed for all types of weather and conditions you encounter in the mountains, the OrthoLite® anatomical footbed and Merrell air cushioning bring slipper-like comfort to your new, favorite trail shoe. Q-Form Comfort™ women's specific cushioning and outsole delivers day long comfort, so you keep climbing to the top.
- Strobel construction and synthetic leather and mesh upper for durability
- Bellows tongue keeps the debris out
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing system provides a secure fit
- Breathable mesh Aegis® treated lining fights odors and keeps feet feeling dry
- OrthoLite® anatomical footbed for ultimate comfort and lasting wear
- Molded nylon arch shank and Merrell Q-Form Comfort™ midsole for total support
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel is shock absorbing and adds stability
- Vibram Mermaid Sole/ TC5+ rubber with 4.5mm sole lugs adds extreme traction
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Style: J46592
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34607526
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol75 This product has great features I love the fit, and support I get from wearing the Merrell Siren Sport 2. Not all Merrell shoes fit the same. Once you buy a pair and wear them, all other name brands will not feel as good. I can stand all day and work with these, no back ache. Easy to put on and the laces stayed tied, an excellent walking shoe. October 3, 2014
1-1 of 1