Merrell Women's Barefoot Run Vapor Glove Trail Running Shoe
For the shoe that can accommodate changes in terrain, look no further than the Merrell® Women's Barefoot Run Vapor Glove trail running shoe. The flexible mesh upper allows air to flow, keeping feet cool and dry while you move and stretch. Aegis® treated lining and footbed fights odors before they start, while reflective details increase your visibility with every step. Easy to wear and easy to wash make the Vapor Glove shoe hit.
- Breathable mesh upper allows air flow and maximizes comfort
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts to keep feet feeling fresh
- External TPU heel sling provides contoured support
- Aegis® treated integrated microfiber footbed for ultimate wear
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Vibram® Vapor Glove outsole enhances traction and stability
- Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle) and air dry for best results
- Omm drop/ 2mm cush / 5.5mm stack height
- Weight: 5 oz
- Style: J6244
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34607566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DC4 Fabulous for treadmill, but sizing runs long After years of wearing thick, arch-hugging shoes (and suffering knee and arch issues), I tried the minimalist shoes. I was skeptical, because they have no arch support. But after wearing them just once, I had no more arch pain or knee pain! It's such an amazing difference going from cushiony shoes to minimalist shoes in the feel of the road and control. I'd never thought my problem was too much support, but clearly that was my problem, because these have only a thin, flexible sole and nothing to "hug" your arch other than the material of the shoe itself. But these are fabulous! Haven't used them on uneven surfaces, but they're great indoors and on paved surfaces. Normally I wear an 8.5 or 9 during exercise, depending on the brand. So I bought these in an 8.5 and they're way too long. My toes will catch if I'm not picking up my feet enough, they're that long. I'm going to buy a second pair today in either a whole size or a half size down. The others are wearing well, but the length is forcing me to go down in size. LOVE these shoes!!! April 20, 2014
1-1 of 1