Odyssey Metal-X #6 Center-Shafted Putter
Save $70.00 (47%)
Improve visualization and line of site with the Metal-X #6 Center-Shafted Putter. The shaft is fixed in the center of the blade-style head for golfers who keep eyes directly above the ball at address. A Metal-X Insert provides a consistent, true roll on the ball for optimized consistency and feel across the face. The urethane inner layer provides soft touch and feedback, giving the Odyssey® Metal-X #6 Center-Shafted Putter supreme quality.
- Metal-X Insert: dual layered insert designed to put a consistent, true roll on the ball with amazing feedback and feel.
- The 6061 aluminum striking layer's oval depressions maximize the mechanical lock with the golf ball dimples to increase friction and impart proper launch of the golf ball, which in turn creates a much more controlled and consistent roll
- The Urethane inner layer provides soft touch and saves weight to optimize performance
- Midnight Black Finish: premium, high tech process produces a durable, glare reduction finish
- Lamkin 3Gen Pistol Grip: thin, smaller pistol shape appeals to better players. The grip is made of Lamkin's proprietary 3GEN material, which is their softest synthetic rubber compound and reduces vibration without dulling the feel of the putt
- Squared off heel-toe weighted blade with a wide flange, a short slant-neck hosel and half-shaft offset
- Centered shaft placement for golfers who keep eye directly over the ball at address
- Lengths: 33",34",35"
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Offset: Half-shaft
- Headweight: 343g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34651546
Odyssey Metal-X #6 Center-Shafted Putter 4 4
Odyssey Putter Real easy to use. The center shaft insures you strike your putts from the center of the putter head. Happy with my purchase. January 23, 2015
sweet putter I've always preferred the two ball mallet putter. But when it got bent (I won't say how) and out of alignment, I searched in the Odysseys for a replacement. This heavy blade putter feels the same. And discovering its sweet spot is so sweet to use. It's a keeper. October 14, 2014
Centered shafted putter is not for everybody I have the Odyssey Metal-X regular putter which doesn't look much different than the centered shafted putter, but they feel much different on short putts up to 6 ft. This putter is really smooth on the long putts and I feel I got the ball closer to the cup than with the standard model. I need to practice with this new putter more to feel comfortable on those 6 footers. You look down at it and it looks like it has a smaller head than the standard Metal X #6, but both heads are the same. The placement of the shaft is what you have to get use to on your way to taking the club head back straight and going through straight. October 14, 2014
Center Shaft The Answer Have always had success with center shaft putters. This Odyssey X6 has not let me down. Great balance and feel. The price was right as well. Would recommend this putter to every one. July 19, 2014
1-4 of 4