Oakley Sector Course Cruiser Golf Shoes
Make each step count during your next round in the Sector Course Cruiser Golf Shoe. Microfiber-based synthetic leather uppers provide style while maintaining airflow and ventilation. Red Code Performance Insoles and Midsoles absorb shock and shape to the contours of your foot for maximum comfort and support. Rubber microspike outsoles deliver turf-gripping performance and give Oakley® Sector Course Cruiser Golf Shoes maximum versatility.
- Microfiber-based synthetic upper provides added ventilation and airflow
- Red Code Performance Midsole absorbs shock for optimal cushioning and comfort
- Red Code Performance Insole features EVA material that shapes to the contours of the foot
- Padded sockliner allows these shoes to be worn with or without socks for added comfort
- Rubber microspike outsole provides plenty of traction and on/off course versatility
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34652056
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by kbard OK but not much arch support I ended up taking them back to the local Dicks store... (glad that was an option) The shoes seemed like they could be good if there were either better arch support or removable inserts so that I can put in a different insert that does provide arch support. They could be good for someone.. but for the price I would not buy them again. August 24, 2014
1-1 of 1