Stansport Triple Mantle-Piezo Starter Propane Lantern
Shed some light on your outdoor adventure with the propane lantern by Stansport™. A matchless piezo ignition delivers quick lighting in all conditions. You'll enjoy superior output equal to 900 candle power, while the pressure valve allows you to regulate the amount of light in use, ideal for midnight, dusk or dawn. Stansport's™ molded plastic base and heat resistant glass globe keeps you safe throughout your next camping trip.
- Propane lantern
- Matchless piezo ignition for easy lighting in harsh conditions
- Outputs 900 candle power
- Pressure regulator valve for adjustable lighting
- Heat resistant glass globe
- Molded plastic base keeps lantern upright
- Operates on disposable propane gas cylinder
- Propane gas cylinder not included
- Includes silk mantles
- Weight: approximately 3 lbs.
- For outdoor use only
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model: 170-350
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34653446
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by phishnskip Do not buy this lantern The globe is a wire mesh, not tempered glass as stated. It significantly cuts down on the candle power and bends easily. The wire mesh globe bends out of shape and is hard to get to sit properly. The top cover is only secured by pressure points. The handle, when lifted, pops the top off of the lantern. The weak aluminum arms that extend to the top bend easily and the welds come loose. This is a cheaply made, poorly designed lantern. "Stansport's? molded plastic base and heat resistant glass globe keeps you safe throughout your next camping trip." January 8, 2017
1-1 of 1