Pro Line Navasink Felt Sole Wading Boots with D-Rings
The Pro Line® Navasink Wading Shoe has a felt outsole with D-rings for maximum slip protection when you're wading through the stream. The upper is constructed of 1200 denier nylon and is reinforced with rubber foxing tape for durable and lasting use year after year. The large padded collar adds comfort and the pull-on strap makes for easy on/off.
- Navasink lug sole wading boots from Pro Line
- Upper built with 1200 denier nylon for durable and lasting use
- Reinforced with rubber foxing tape
- Felt sole for slip protection with D-rings
- Hard rubber toes
- Large padded collar with pull on strap and drain holes
- Wide width will accommodate stockingfoot waders
- Model: W295D
- Pro Line
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34654216
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by RiverGuy1212 Decent boot but didn't last Boot served for most rivers, however the construction leaves the foot feeling a little loose in the boot. I often struck slippery stone or logs on the bare bottom where no felt exists, causing slipping and stumbling. Eventually the felt pieces became unglued and fell off. September 22, 2014
1-1 of 1