ECCO Women's BIOM Golf Shoes
Crafted to ensure your feet move and flex properly, the ECCO® BIOM Golf Shoe comes designed with the Natural Motion technology. The Hydromax™ leather offers a waterproof style, while the anatomically shaped insole offers a lightweight cushioning foam. The TPU outsole provides a close-to-ground feel offering more traction, and the three-spike design with stability bars between each spike ensures balance.
- Natural Motion technology enables foot to move and flex with proper torsion
- Hydromax™ leather superb for varying weather conditions
- Anatomically shaped inlay sole with lightweight cushioning foam
- TPU outsole for close to the ground feel and traction
- Stinger III Spikes with stability bars between each spike ensure balance through each swing
- Q-lock system
- Made of yak leather
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34656986
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baffled36 GREAT for walking golfers It is hard to stomach the price for ECCO shoes, but I walk 18 holes at least 2-3 times a week. My feet would be in serious trouble if I didn't have shoes like this, so for me it's well worth the investment. I would highly recommend these in any case, but especially if you're a walking golfer. December 16, 2014
1-1 of 1