ECCO Women's BIOM Hybrid Lace Golf Shoes
Take to the course with superior style and comfort when you wear the ECCO® BIOM Hybrid Lace Golf Shoe. The ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® and the TPU outsole provide an excellent grip for the course, while the Hydromax™ construction ensures a dry and comfortable fit. Anatomically designed to mirror barefoot running, this shoe improves balance during play.
- Hydromax™ leather superb for varying weather conditions
- ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® for maximum grip and balance
- Anatomically correct design mirrors barefoot running for improved balance
- Removable insole and non-metal shank ensure comfort in extended use
- Single-density TPU outsole with over 800 traction angles allows for total balance during your swing
- Made of yak leather
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34657036
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeri Lightweight with Perfect Fit Very comfortable fit and they look nice too. I have a narrow foot and these shoes appear to fit even a narrow foot comfortably, and the leather is quite soft. I especially enjoy the way the soles grip on the course, and I believe I actually prefer this style to the conventional spikes which I've worn forever. May 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfer Best Shoe Ever! This shoe is comfier than my normal shoes, which is important when walking 18 holes. Really great investment worth the price. November 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bogey Golfer Great Shoes!!! I absolutely love these shoes!!! I walked 18 holes the first time I wore them and my feet felt great. They were totally worth the cost! June 23, 2014
1-3 of 3