ECCO BIOM Zero Lace Golf Shoes
Save $70.01 (37%)
Dress for the course with superior style when you sport the ECCO® BIOM Zero Lace Golf Shoe. Designed with an anatomically shaped insole with lightweight cushioning foam, your feet remain comfortable from tee off to dinnertime, and the Natural Motion technology allows your foot to move and flex properly. The BIOM technology promotes natural foot position and support, and the Hydromax™ leather provides a dry and cool fit.
- BIOM technology provides a flawless anatomical last to promote natural foot position and full-length foot support
- Natural Motion technology enables foot to move and flex with proper torsion
- Hydromax™ leather superb for varying weather conditions
- ECCO-Dynamic Traction System® for maximum grip and balance
- Anatomically shaped insole with lightweight cushioning foam
- Made of yak leather
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34657266
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by AJ23 They look great! I've had two pairs of the Bioms 2013. I took the first pair back because they make a "farting" sound.I was given a refund. The bottom of my feet ached after only 9 holes. There is no support on the soles. I bought a 2014 pair that looked very cool. I have the same problem. "Farting" sound and the soles of my feet hurt very bad after an 18 hole round. I initially loved the Ecco shoes. I would wear them all day everyday. I am very disappointed now. $190.00 down the drain. May 10, 2014
1-1 of 1