Garmin Approach S4 Golf GPS Watch
- Flash Sale: Take 10% Off until 10PM(ET) Online Only on Select Golf Electronics! Discount Applied in Cart.
Get precise readings to make the next shot the best that it can be with the Approach S4. This golf watch provides yardage to the front, back and middle of greens plus layup and dogleg distances to get a better read on each hole. Features include a dedicated Green View button for manual pin positioning, longer battery life, and Smart Notifications. Every stroke counts, so pay attention to the details with the Garmin Approach S4 Golf GPS Watch.
- Green View Button shows the true shape and layout of the green and user can manually move pin to the correct location
- Smart notification via Bluetooth® technology allows email, text and alerts from iPhone® 4s and above
- Extended battery life from a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery - up to 10 hours in GPS mode and 6 weeks in watch mode
- Enhanced stats keep track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putting strokes in each round
- High Resolution, sunlight readable, glove-friendly touchscreen watch display screen
- Over 30,000 preloaded golf courses available with free lifetime updates
- Precise yardage readings to front, back and middle of the green
- Layup and dogleg distances make the golf watch useful for the entire hole
- Measures each shot distance and calculates exact yardage for all shots from anywhere on the course
- Save custom locations on each hole like bunkers, water and other hazards to improve score
- Highly sensitive GPS improve accuracy of readings with trees or other obstructions in the way
- Digital scorecard mode saves, reviews, shares and can print individual scores
- Durable design is lightweight and waterproof to 10 meters
- Odometer function lets golfers track how far they have walked
- Timer and alarm clock functions
- Unit dimensions: 0.58" x 2.41" x 1.83"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 2.06oz
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34678526
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shawdogg Garmin Golf Watch Love the product, great delivery, good not be happy May 2, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Beav too difficult to understand Can't figure out how to get yardage to hazards & dog legs April 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lilgrunt11 Good watch good price My S1 finally died and it was cheaper to buy new. So i bought the S4. The new features are nice. Score card, lay up and green with manual pin location touch screen. You still need to know where the pins are, so I bring my hunting range finder to get exact pin distance, dicks sells them in the hunting section of the store. November 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DV5304 Great GPS/Watch! This type of GPS is really nice to have right on your wrist while you're playing. It seems to be very accurate and updates immediatley compared to GPS phone apps that are delayed. I like the watch because I don't have to grab a range finder or hand-held device out of the cart or worry about misplacing it. The battery seems to be pretty good. It will last two full rounds, but I've been charging it after every round just to be safe. I synced it up to my phone just to test that it works, but I haven't kept it on because I'm not sure I'm ready to see texts and emails on my watch when I'm playing golf. July 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ML Great GPS Just got it this week so getting used to it. Only regret, I didn't know that S6 was out and has full color and fairway views, had I known, I might have waited and paid the extra $100. Seems more accurate than phone apps plus is always ready, with a phone app you have to wait till the GPS updates and it can change 15 yards while you're watching it. In the end might give you the same distance. Much easier to just look at your wrist. I also considered a scope but when you get down to it, you have to pull it out and spend time finding a target. July 9, 2014
1-5 of 5