KEEN Men's Koven Mid Hiking Shoe
Jump feet-first into your next excursion with the KEEN® Men's Koven Mid hiking shoe. Cross over rough terrain without worry thanks to a durable leather and textile upper. A TPU shank maximizes stability, and a non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs grips rugged terrain for reliable traction. Take the trails by storm in the sturdy Koven Mid hiking shoe.
- Leather and textile upper provides durable, breathable coverage
- Removable EVA footbed provides soft cushioning with each step
- Compression-molded EVA midsole ensures firm support as you trek over the trails
- TPU shank amplifies stability
- 4mm multi-directional outsole lugs grip rough outdoor terrain for ultimate traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole is safe for indoor and outdoor wear
- Style: 1011893
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34699446
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mpasowicz Good Hiking Boot This is a good hiking boot, but you may want to spend the extra $10-$20 to get the slightly better quality Keen products. September 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cor101 Great, stable shoe Because of injuries I have quite a problem finding shoes that can fit my different size feet that are stable. In the past I've had to get a size that would leave one shoe too tight or the other too loose. These shoes were easily adjustable and the most stable and comfortable shoes I've worn in years. Gift card was from my son but I am so pleased I plan to buy a few more pair even though they were more than I would normally pay. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by easton52 keen koven these are great shoes. I only wear keen and Merrill shoes. these are lightweight and very comfortable. great product. June 13, 2014
1-3 of 3