Columbia Men's Peakfreak Enduro Hiking Shoe
The Columbia® Men's Peakfreak™ Enduro hiking shoe is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. A mesh and nylon upper with a protective toe cap and mudguard ensure feet will stay comfortable and safe while you hit the trails. A low-profile design maintains your mobility, yet still provides support, while the Techlite® midsole maximizes cushioning. From the bottom to the top, make the most of your hike in the Peakfreak Enduro.
- Sandwich mesh upper with welded nylon overlays delivers comfortable durability
- Low-profile design allows for flexible movement and provides support
- Toe cap and mudguard offer additional protection
- Techlite® lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and increases stability
- Techlite® FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support creates a smooth transition
- Omni-Grip® non-marking rubber outsole boosts traction and footing on various terrains
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Style: BM3836
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34700306
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rolyat44 Great Looking Shoe This shoe is perfect for the an outdoor enthusiast. The nylon mesh keeps your feet ay comfortable and safe while navigating all kinds landscapes. Plus to look good doing it. September 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jim Great fit Sized well,I normally like a wide but these are fine. June 22, 2014
1-2 of 2