New Balance NBG2002 Golf Shoes
Outfit your feet in supreme performance with the NBG2002 Golf Shoe. Boldy colored uppers constructed of premium waterproof microfiber material provide maximum support and style. REVlite midsoles and Ortholite insoles team up to provide underfoot cushioning and targeted support for maximum comfort throughout the round. Champ® ONE-Lok spikes and a quality TPU outsole give the New Balance® Men's NBG2002 Golf Shoe turf-gripping performance.
- Premium waterproof microfiber uppers deliver a comfortable fit and protection from the elements
- 10mm drop midoles create excellent ground interaction and balance for improved performance
- REVlite midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning for maximum comfort
- Ortholite insole provides targeted support for added comfort and stability
- Antimicrobial treatment wicks moisture away for a dry, cool feel
- Champ® ONE-Lok spikes provide unmatched turf interaction
- TPU outsole furthers stability and traction for improved performance
- New Balance
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34757876
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nsidius1 greatest golf shoes ever ! these are the best golf shoes I've ever owned, my feet are shot from a service related injury and I have orthotics I need to wear, usually if they fit the foot position is wrong, so most of my shoes are New Balance when I heard NB had started making golf shoes I wanted to try a pair. sized like sneaker a perfect fit, box was so light when it showed up I thought it was empty, no break in can wear right out of box. Have walked 9 rounds since I got these and are loving every minute. Dicks should be selling these in the stores, FJ and Adidas should look out. August 17, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bob Q NBG 2002 These shoes are very light, and comfortable; however, the microfiber leather upper is really more of a non breathable light rubberish plastic that becomes very warm to hot after a few holes of walking. I have the black colored shoes, so that might not help with the internal shoe temperature either. The whites shoes might be a better option, even though both are non breathable. July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ralph Superb Confort This shoe has superb confort and is very light. You almost feel like there is no weight that you are carrying. Great service-product as expected and very happy with them--although my score did not improve!! June 9, 2014
1-3 of 3