New Balance NBG2002 Golf Shoes
Outfit your feet in supreme performance with the NBG2002 Golf Shoe. Boldy colored uppers constructed of premium waterproof microfiber material provide maximum support and style. REVlite midsoles and Ortholite insoles team up to provide underfoot cushioning and targeted support for maximum comfort throughout the round. Champ® ONE-Lok spikes and a quality TPU outsole give the New Balance® Men's NBG2002 Golf Shoe turf-gripping performance.
- Based on Men's sizes
- Premium waterproof microfiber uppers deliver a comfortable fit and protection from the elements
- 10mm drop midoles create excellent ground interaction and balance for improved performance
- REVlite midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning for maximum comfort
- Ortholite insole provides targeted support for added comfort and stability
- Antimicrobial treatment wicks moisture away for a dry, cool feel
- Champ® ONE-Lok spikes provide unmatched turf interaction
- TPU outsole furthers stability and traction for improved performance
- New Balance
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34757886
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kjowles22 The most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I have worn his golf shoe with and without socks. It is by far the most comfortable shoe, including casual shoes, I have ever owned. I have played 50 rounds in this golf shoe and it looks like new. It has only one drawback. The cleat system it uses has been discontinued so when you need to replace the cleats, good luck. This one issue is the only reason I cannot recommend this product. Other than that I would buy a dozen more pairs if I could find replacement cleats. November 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by brlaub Great shoe If you like NB running shoes, you'll like these. Well made, great fit and support. Mine came with an extra set of grey laces in case the yellow are too flashy for your (or my) golf game. November 11, 2014
1-2 of 2