KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Men's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort, whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Style: 1001906
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34758986
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lou2014 Great Look Purchased as a gift for a long-time Keen product fan. Friend loved them. He wore them over the weekend and said they were very comfortable. October 28, 2014
1-1 of 1