KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Women's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: This style tends to run a half ize smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for the best fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 1010955
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34782006
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tennessippian Keen, Swell & Dandy! I have many problems with my feet. Keens have always been wonderful and comfortable for me. October 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soynuts7 Really like these all terrain sandals I have had many pairs of Keen sandals and enjoy my new pair. Very comfortble. August 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kate9 Awesome shoes! Love these shoes. Perfect for outdoor/water type activities. Fit really well and very comfortable. October 7, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Williamsville Unusually Wide Footbed Mostly a great looking shoe - nicely built-out with great support for athletic activiies. (I do a lot of hiking.) Seems like very good quality - although I dont' know as I have not given them the test of time. Problem - I can't get past how unusually wide the front of the shoe is - i.e., the area over your instep. Looks very strange. If I could get past that, I would love the shoe. Not sure if I can. Still deciding whether to return. In the meantime, I purchased the KEEN Whisper shoe. Nice looking, but not quite as built-out and sturdy. But they are fine and do the trick - plus way cheaper on Amazon (by $28). Would I recommend this product ? Yes - if you can get past the unusually wide footbed and the surprisingly expensive price. Not sure why an athletic shoe such as this should cost $100 !? July 27, 2015
1-4 of 4