Nike Lunar Cypress Golf Shoes
Dominate your next round of golf in the Nike« Lunar Cypress Golf Shoe. A breathable and lightweight upper increases ventilation to keep your feet cool and comfortable, while the full-length Lunarlon cushioning supports your feet from tee off to sundown. The Rubber Integrated Traction System offers a secure grip on the green, and the Flywire support system enhances your stability through your swing.
- Based on Men's sizes
- Breathable and lightweight athletic upper
- Full-length Lunarlon cushioning provides support across entire foot
- Mix of mesh and TPU with dynamic Flywire deliver foot stability
- Phylon and Rubber Integrated Traction system on soles for turf-gripping
- Men's Universal Last design for secure, supportive fit
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-year limited waterproof
- For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 919-370-9122.
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34839896
Rated 3.9 out of 5áby 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Fraley43 Excellent shoe!! This golf shoe is extremely comfortable, and provides tremendous grip around all parts of the course. June 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby ColinD96 Stylish and light Very comfortable and very good at keeping water out. June 14, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5áby Exlibriswr Sizing problems I ordered shoes in a size that normally fits, but the shoes were much too tight. Returned to a Dicks store and exchanged for Foot Joys in the same size that fit well. May 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Restless3 Nephew loves them... Lightweight and supportive at the same time - grips the ground well. He prefers these to the more traditional all leather, stiffer golf shoes. May 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Flyfisher Great shoe, great looks. Great looking shoe and very lightweight and comfortable. January 6, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby joe76 the shoe looks comfortable shoe, but sizes run small, so order 1/2 size larger November 16, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby craigairitout Good features but didn't fit right Would love to keep these shoes as they are light and airy but they just didn't fit my feet. I think they are a bit too narrow even though I purchased 11W size. August 27, 2014
1-7 of 7