Hornady RAPiD Handgun SafeItem Number: 34901476
The RAPiD™ Handgun Safe is all about speedy access to your firearm. A quick wave of the RFID device pops open the safe to reveal quick access to your gun when you hear a bump in the night. There is a backup key and keypad for alternate entry. The wrapped 16-gauge steel and dual ¼" steel locking lugs keep unwanted hands, including children, from gaining access. The Hornady® RAPiD™ Safe also includes a safety cable for attachment.
- Fast and simple to open handgun safe that uses RFID technology
- RFID reader takes just a wave of the bracelet, card, or key fob to open the safe
- Keypad allows a programmable entry code to be used as a back-up
- Also accessible with a conventional key lock
- Dual ¼" steel locking lug system
- Wrapped, 16-gauge steel construction is resistant to pry attempts
- 1500 lb-rated cable for attaching the safe securely
- Gas shocks provide a smooth and quick open
- RAPiD™ sleeve presents the handgun in the ideal position for faster extraction
- Accommodates semi-auto pistols and revolvers with barrels of up to 6 inches
- Sleeve is removable so other valuables and jewelry can be stored
- Removable front panel provides access to battery pack that uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Safes uses standard 110V AC power
- Exceeds ASTM International performance standards for youth resistant firearms containers
- Includes: S, M, and L RFID bracelet, RFID key fob, RFID card, wall power supply, and cable
- Interior Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 3"
- Exterior Dimensions: 15 ½" x 9" x 3 ½"
- Weight: 15.65 lbs
- Model: 98150
Country Of Origin: China