isoBLOX Youth Protective Skull Cap
Save $10.00 (17%)
Perfect for youth baseball and softball players alike, the isoBLOX® Protective Skull Cap is designed to shield a player's head against line drives up the middle. Featuring flexible inter-connected plates that both disperse and absorb high-speed impact, this protective hat for pitchers fits right under their ball cap for frontal and side impact protection. Low-profile, breathable isoBLOX® is substantially thinner than regular foam padding.
- Youth on-field protective cap for baseball and softball
- Provides protection for pitchers from line drives, as well as other players on the field
- Flexible hinge system of inter-connected plates both disperse and absorb high-velocity impact
- isoBLOX's® bio-mechanical matrix allows for maximum ventilation and moisture transport
- Low-profile isoBLOX® is substantially thinner than traditional foam padding for less bulk and more comfort
- Breathable, lightweight fabric keeps players cool and comfortable under their ball cap
- Fits snugly and comfortably under a stretch-to-fit hat or adjustable ball cap
- Available in sizes Youth Small (S), Intermediate (M) and Young Adult (L)
- Model: ISOCAP
- Youth (S): Approximately 10 years of age and under = Hat Size: 7 and under / Head Circumference: up to 18"
- Intermediate (M): Approximately 10 - 14 years old = Hat Size: 7 to 7 ˝ / Head Circumference: 18" - 21"
- Young Adult (L): Approximately 15 years of age and up = Hat Size: 7 ˝ and above / Head Circumference: 21" and up
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34912686
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 10 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by louisvilleslugger I wanted this to work! I love this idea but so disappointed that it simply does not fit any size cap. I can't even get it to fit my son's head using an adult cap. This product really shouldn't be sold at this point because it won't fit kids heads. It fits great alone without a cap over it, but our little league requires the kids to have their baseball cap on. Unfortunately, I need to return it. Hopeful that the company can re-design it better for next year. April 13, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Crushedcargo52 Waste of money The cap is comically ugly, bulky, and expensive. Additionally, you need to buy a bigger hat. Don't waste your money on it. The $14.90 Under Armour Skull cap is a better product. February 10, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by SkullFracture Skull Fracture My 10 year old son was pitching last summer and took a come back off the temple. Concussion and skull fracture, 2 Nights in the Hospital....luckily no surgery. All that would have been prevented if he was wearing this Skull Cap. He's got one now. It's a little bulky, needs a bigger hat, but I think it's only a matter of time before this product and others like it are mandatory. January 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KT This should be mandatory Kids safety is far more important than their sense of fashion. This should be made mandatory by every little league out there. Our league has seen several come backers injure pitchers over the past few years. As a coach, a board member of the league and a parent, I'm very pleased to see this product now available. I plan on making this a requirement of anyone who wants to pitch for me. June 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jhawkp Brandon I bought one and took to practice for kids to try- no one would wear, even kid who was hit in the head this year. June 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rags best product of it's kind on the market great product for safety and peace of mind. will help cut down on concussions on all players. June 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike88 multi-sport 8 year old loves it Heard the protective cap was coming out and purchased it at Huntersville, NC Dick's store. Son hasn't stopped wearing it. Fits nicely with adjustable strap. So far he's used it for basketball, soccer and around the house. June 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Richard G. Peace of mind Purchased for my daughter and I must say living down here in Florida I was surprised how light and cool this product looks and feels. I'd recommend to anyone for peace of mind. May 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fred Priceless!! This product feels very strong and durable. I wouldn't have bought it were it not the official product approved for MLB pitchers. I don't care what it looks like, just not having to worry about my son getting hit in the head is priceless. May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jamie great protection for kids the same technology major league baseball approved for protecting pitchers against batted balls. is in this skull cap . i want to protect my children from baseball related head injuries. hope i never have to find out how good this product is. May 27, 2014
1-10 of 10