Nike Men's Zoom Victory XC 3 Track and Field Shoe
See Price In Cart
Lead the pack in the Zoom Victory III. An ultra-lightweight single-layer mono mesh upper enhances breathability and delivers a glove like fit. Flywire technology has cables that wrap the midfoort and arch for locked down fit while a carbon fiber midfoot shank provides torsional stability. The Nike« Zoom Victory XC 3 track and field shoe has a four spike Pebax« plate that combines with an aggressive rubber pattern for maximum traction.
Reference Size Chart for Women's and Kids' size conversions
- Single-layer mono mesh upper with Flywire technology offers lightweight breathability and a snug locked down fit
- The integrated tongue is molded to the medial side so it can wrap the foot, it opens on the lateral to make getting in and out of the cleat easier
- Collar foam guards against water absorption and triangle-shaped laser perforations as it molds to the ankle for a snug fit
- Nike« Grid recycled no-sew overlays deliver targeted support and comfort
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank provides torsional stability and support through midstance this is especially helpful when running over rough and uneven surfaces while a full-length Phylon midsole provides a more responsive ride
- Rounded anatomical heel promotes a natural range of motion while flex grooves offer a smooth efficient stride
- Horseshoe shaped forefoot Pebax« plate with four spike receptacles and aggressive rubber traction pattern ensures maximum multi-surface traction and durability
- Style: 654693
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34968846
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby NXC16 Amazing spikes!! I used these all XC season and they felt great. At first trying them on they felt a little funny at the toe area; however when running I didnt notice at all. They are lite, they look amazing, feel amazing, and did the job! Totally worth the price. Highly recomended! November 13, 2014
1-1 of 1