Train your body to take on some of the toughest exercises on your own using the Bowflex® Uppercut™. Develop stronger and powerful arms, shoulders, abs and chest with over 30 exercise variations from classic push-ups, tucks and dives to alternating "bird dog" push-ups. Extremely versatile and with a maximum user weight of up to 300 lbs, the Uppercut™ is the ideal training tool for you to build the incredible physique you deserve.
- Versatile upper body trainer for explosive arm, shoulder, chest and ab exercises
- Delivers incredible control and stability that trains you to perform exercises on your own
- Perform classic, alternating bird dog, triceps, spider and one-handed push-ups for powerful arms
- Helps you take on classic tucks, bridge tucks and tuck pikes for stronger core and shoulders
- Sculpts and tones core, back, abs and legs through shredding fly and dive variations
- A.R.C. technology proven in southern California University study to activate up to 30% more muscles
- Kit includes Uppercut™, Bowflex® Body Weight Loss Program, Workout Poster with over 30 unique exercises, Mobile App Workouts and Owner's Manual
- Product Dimensions: 22.9" L x 11.9" W x 21.5" H
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year frame, mechanical parts and all other components, 90 days wear items
- Model: 100313
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34970776
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Paul in oregon Not for everyone, but it is growing on me. There are a lot of negative reviews on you-tube about this product. I will admit that I was not really impressed with it when I got it. It was somewhat difficult to put together for something that looked very simple. It does seem kind of cheap as it it mostly plastic for the price they are asking. I have very little upper body strength in my arms and being overweight really could not do any pushups. If you are able to do 15 to 20 push up with no problem I think this is not the product for you but if you have trouble from 1 to 10 this may help. Bowflex has a video on youtube telling customers that this is designed to work the muscles slow with good form. I agree that I feel it in my chest. For me this is only really good for two types of exercises. One is using the hand grips like the main pictures show and the other is turning the UC sideways and resting your chest just above the sternum on the pad and doing pushup with your hands on the ground (poster in box shows this). I use this on a carpet and I think the extra resistance helps make the movements slow. If you do buy this you do need to give it some time and commit to using it. For me I have yet to really increase the amount of pushup very much as I have just started really enjoying using the machine. I will try to update a review after a couple on months of use or when I start see noticeable results. Bottom line it is better than doing nothing but if you are already in good shape you won't get what this is about. September 11, 2014
1-1 of 1