Bettinardi Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock Putter
Putt like a Tour champion with the Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock Putter. Used by Kuchar to win the 2014 RBC Heritage, this putter features a face-balanced, heel-toe weighted wide profile to ensure maximum confidence at address. The dual-milled hyper honeycomb face with Feel Impact Technology provides superior feel and responsiveness across the face. A P.V.D. Finish completes the Tour-caliber look of the Bettinardi® Kuchar Model 1 Arm Lock Putter.
- Designed with direct input from 6-time PGA Tour Champion Matt Kuchar
- Used by Kuchar to win the 2014 RBC Heritage Tournament on the PGA Tour
- Wide profile, heel-toe weighted, face-balanced design for unmatched playability
- Vertical sight lines create an easy line of sight for improved aim and accuracy
- Dual-milled hyper honeycomb face with Feel Impact Technology for soft feel
- Double bend shaft with 2.5° offset for improved line of sight
- Pewter P.V.D. finish for unmatched style and durability
- Includes red, white, and blue headcover
- Made in the USA
- Loft: 7°
- Lie: 71°
- Lengths: 38", 39", 40", 41", 42", 43", 44"
- Head Weight: 400g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 34988736