Under Armour Men's Alter Ego Transformers Optimus Prime Compression Short Sleeve ShirtItem Number: 35050516
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
You'll look and feel like a brave and powerful leader when you wear the UA Men's Alter Ego Optimus Prime Compression Shirt. Built for heroic performance, this ultra-tight top increases your muscle power and decreases your recovery time so you can bulk up like your favorite Prime. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep you dry so the bad guys never see you sweat, while anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresh. Step up your game in this UA top.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Alter Ego Collection
- Compression fit shirt
- Ultra-tight, second-skin fit delivers a locked-in feel that keeps your muscles fresh and your recovery time fast
- HeatGear® fabrication is comfortable enough to be worn all day
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body so you stay cool, dry and light
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes so your gear stays fresher, longer
- Smooth, flatlock seam construction allows chafe-free and irritation-free movement
- Fabric: polyester / elastane
- Style: 1258555
- Under Armour
Hasbro and its logo, TRANSFORMERS, and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. ©2014 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ealbertson440 Awesome Comfortable. Keeps you cool and dry. Under armor Makes great products August 5, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by C-Lep I like it I like how the shirt feels on me. I like the design that's why I brought it. It's really cool. July 22, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ci Quality issue Bought this shirt online and returned it right away! Colors on the shirt looks faded. It look like a quality issue with the shirts. I went to an actual Dick's Sporting Goods and look at the same exact shirts. Same problem. I don't recommend this product. July 4, 2014
1-3 of 3