Reusch Waorani SG Plus Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves
Show the shooters what defense looks like when you're geared-up in the Waorani SG Finger Support Junior Goalie Gloves. Soft Grip palms combine natural and synthetic latex for superior protection and great control. Reusch® Finger Support™, Thumbflex™ and Expanse Cut pre-set fingers give these goalie gloves serious game-winning performance. Own the goal box in the Reusch® Waorani SG Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves.
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- SG-Soft Grip high quality palm combines natural and synthetic latex for complete control and superior protection
- Expanse Cut pre-splayed fingers for better ball-hand position
- High foam backhand for increased protection and support
- Reusch Finger Support™
- Thumbflex™ lycra inserts between the thumb and palm make it easier for goalies to put on and remove gloves
- Vendor Colors: Yellow/ Irish Green
- Model: 3472822
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 35051826
Reusch Waorani SG Plus Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves 7 7
good but.. They run very small, good quality but very small but i do recommend them November 14, 2014
Keeper Gloves Honestly my son loves these gloves. And as a mom I love the extra padding & finger saves. Especially in the thumbs. Their hands get stepped on a lot!! My only thing was when I ordered them. I ordered a size 5. Package said size 5. But when I took gloves out if package they were a size 7. But we didn't have time to return them & wait for a new pair to come cause my sons other gloves were worn out something awful and he had a NCP game and indoor sessions starting that week. They are a little big but had to do! October 24, 2014
Poor stitching but good padding. Gloves fell apart within a first week. The strap just pulled out due to poor stitching. These are the best padded gloves available but they fell apart! I am highly upset about it. Especially we have been waiting for the right size in the mail. October 16, 2014
Good value These goalie gloves are of a higher quality than comparable priced youth gloves. They fit my daughter well however they appear to run smaller than other brands. The only issue I had was that Dick's shipped the gloves with a security tag on them. I have to try to convince another retailer to take the tag off or drive 30-40 minutes to the nearest Dick's store. September 28, 2014
Great Keeper Gloves My son (U12) enjoys them, they work great, comfortable and affordable. September 27, 2014
break so easily my left glove was broken really really bad like u can see my hand bad in only 2 DAYS. September 17, 2014
Perfect Kinda if stiff but you just have to wear them out. Perfect finger protection. Best gloves ever. September 2, 2014
1-7 of 7