Reusch Waorani SG Plus Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves
Show the shooters what defense looks like when you're geared-up in the Waorani SG Finger Support Junior Goalie Gloves. Soft Grip palms combine natural and synthetic latex for superior protection and great control. Reusch® Finger Support™, Thumbflex™ and Expanse Cut pre-set fingers give these goalie gloves serious game-winning performance. Own the goal box in the Reusch® Waorani SG Finger Support Junior Soccer Goalie Gloves.
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- SG-Soft Grip high quality palm combines natural and synthetic latex for complete control and superior protection
- Expanse Cut pre-splayed fingers for better ball-hand position
- High foam backhand for increased protection and support
- Reusch Finger Support™
- Thumbflex™ lycra inserts between the thumb and palm make it easier for goalies to put on and remove gloves
- Vendor Colors: Yellow/ Irish Green
- Model: 3472822
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country of Origin: PakistanWeb ID: 35051826
Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by cris99 good but.. They run very small, good quality but very small but i do recommend them November 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tess Keeper Gloves Honestly my son loves these gloves. And as a mom I love the extra padding & finger saves. Especially in the thumbs. Their hands get stepped on a lot!! My only thing was when I ordered them. I ordered a size 5. Package said size 5. But when I took gloves out if package they were a size 7. But we didn't have time to return them & wait for a new pair to come cause my sons other gloves were worn out something awful and he had a NCP game and indoor sessions starting that week. They are a little big but had to do! October 24, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mira Poor stitching but good padding. Gloves fell apart within a first week. The strap just pulled out due to poor stitching. These are the best padded gloves available but they fell apart! I am highly upset about it. Especially we have been waiting for the right size in the mail. October 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by KeeperMom11 Good value These goalie gloves are of a higher quality than comparable priced youth gloves. They fit my daughter well however they appear to run smaller than other brands. The only issue I had was that Dick's shipped the gloves with a security tag on them. I have to try to convince another retailer to take the tag off or drive 30-40 minutes to the nearest Dick's store. September 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by scooter Great Keeper Gloves My son (U12) enjoys them, they work great, comfortable and affordable. September 27, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by whyumakethis break so easily my left glove was broken really really bad like u can see my hand bad in only 2 DAYS. September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CTFxC Perfect Kinda if stiff but you just have to wear them out. Perfect finger protection. Best gloves ever. September 2, 2014
1-7 of 7