Hirzl Men's Hybrid Golf Glove
Dominate the course with an ultimate grip and lasting comfort with the Hirzl® Hybrid Golf Glove. Hirzl Grippp™ technology maximizes your grip and control from tee off to your final putt. Terry toweling at the wrist absorbs moisture for a comfortable, dry fit, and the pre-curved finger system provides a natural curved hand, ideal for perfecting your swing. The kangaroo and synthetic leather offer an ergonomic and soft fit.
- Hirzl Grippp™ technology maximizes grip and control
- Terry toweling at wrist absorbs moisture for dry fit
- Stretch fit for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Hand stretched table cut leather ensures controlled direction of stretch in each piece
- Pre-curved finger system provides natural curved hand
- Ventilation comfort increases airflow
- Made of kangaroo and synthetic leather
- Machine wash
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 35058446
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ricste12 Graetest glove ever I normally have worn spot on heal of my palm after 1 round and usually throw away the glove after 3-4 rounds. I have worn this glove for 3 rounds and there is not a mark on it. It cost 4-5 dollars more but I don't have to buy a new one as often. Also, the club always seemed to slip at unforeseen times with other gloves but has not slipped yet. I can't explain that one, but it's not a coincidence. May 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Best Glove Has a great feel and grip! Hope it holds up as I am hard on gloves...real happy so far after a couple weeks! August 5, 2014
1-2 of 2