Thule Outbound Rooftop Cargo Bag
NOW: $99.99 (9% off!)
Transport your gear safely and securely in the Thule® Outbound Rooftop Cargo Bag! Designed to work easily with any existing rooftop rack, the Outbound Cargo Bag delivers 13 cubic feet of cargo capacity. A compression strap keeps this weather-resistant bag securely in place, while a three-sided zipper with storm flap allows access to your equipment even during rainy weather. When not in use, the Outbound Cargo Bag compacts for easy storage.
- 13 cu ft cargo capacity
- Installs quickly & easily to your rooftop rack
- Test-proven weather resistance helps to keep your cargo dry
- Compression strap keeps cargo securely in place during transit, while minimizing friction & noise
- PVC-free construction is durable and environmentally-friendly
- Double-stitched webbing straps included
- 3-sided zipper with storm flap provides access to contents even in inclement weather
- Compact design is easy to store when not in use
- Fits Thule® Aeroblade & Aeroblade Edge, Thule® square bars, round bars and most factory racks (not included)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-238-2388.
- Style #: 857
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35119546
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Family3 zipper issue The zipper broke during our vacation the second time we were zipping it up. The tie down straps not being permanently attached was annoying trying to keep up with them. The size was great and the fact that the car drove no differently with it on top were two things that would make me recommend this item. I was certain, it would be loud and we would feel a drag but I was wrong on both. October 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by 30dayroadtrip So surpirsed with this product! Wow, shocked at the amount of bags and odds and ends that fit into the bag. Really changed the amount of little things that clutter up a car with 2 adults, 2 12 yr old, a 10 yr old and a Jack Russell. Attaching to our Thule paddleboard roof rack was very easy and probably the most surprising, you can not even feel the bag when deiving, no drag, no noise, nothing! I is like it is not even there. Highly recommended for road trips. My son is a Nationally ranked archer and I am so happy to have this for our numerous competitions nation wide. His archery equipment has to stay in the car with controlled temps. How nice to have the extra room! August 2, 2016
1-2 of 2