Danner Men's Pronghorn 8" GORE-TEX Hunting Boots
Get ready for the season with the ultimate hunting boot - Danner's® Pronghorn 8" GORE-TEX® hunting boot. This waterproof boot features a leather and nylon upper that offers strength and durability, while still being super-lightweight. Constructed with Danner's® TERRA FORCE® platform for stability and support, this high-quality boot features a Pronghorn outsole for durable traction, no matter how tough the terrain.
- Waterproof, full-grain CamoHide™ leather upper with 1000 Denier nylon that's lightweight and durable
- GORE-TEX® lining is 100% waterproof and breathable so you'll stay comfortable
- Rugged hardware for a secure fit and long lasting quality
- Three density, open cell polyurethane Ortholite® footbed offers plush cushioning with each step
- Danner's® TERRA FORCE® platform keeps you supportive and stable, no matter what the terrain
- Danner's® Pronghorn outsole for ultimate traction control that's great for all surfaces
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel cap keeps you protected against potential injuries
- Shaft height: 8"
- Style: 45003
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35119936
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris19 Great comfort Very good product. On my feet 8 hours a day. By the end of the day my feet are a little tired but legs and back are in good shape. Second pair of these boots and I should have purchased sooner than I did. First pair I wore 8 years and they were worn out. Won't wait so long next time. Price is my only hold back for 5 stars. August 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stash Danner Proghorn Gore-tex Hunting Boots The older boots fit well and seem to perform well. However, they don't look like the picture in the add. The lowest lace hook is not set back. Are the boots that I received an older model? January 17, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brownwhitedog Great boot This is a well made boot and Dicks online had this boot at a good price. The boot is true to size and is very comfortable. Have worn the boot twice and required only minimal break in. February 10, 2015
1-3 of 3