Body Solid OB47B Olympic Curl Bar
Gain big and go home with the Body Solid® OB47B Olympic Curl Bar designed to define your upper body like never before. This solid steel construction is coated with a durable black finish to withstand use over time, while the angled dual grips improve hand positioning for stress relief on your wrists as you crank out multiple sets. The OB47B Olympic Curl Bar is the perfect addition to your home gym to build bicep, tricep and forearm muscles.
- Black Olympic curl bar for building upper body definition and power
- Made of solid steel materials and coated with a durable black finish
- Features angled dual grips to improve hand positioning and prevent injury
- Increases the amount of big gains during weightlifting workouts
- Targets and supports muscle development in biceps and forearms
- Compatible with Olympic weight plates and collars (sold separately)
- Bar holds up to 200 lbs of Olympic weight plates total
- Inside Sleeve Dimensions: 31.75"
- Assembled Dimensions: 47" L x 2.75" W x 2.75"H
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Model: OB47B
- Body Solid
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35122156
Rated 2.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Mike75 So, ignore the other review for 1 star Part of the design of these types of bars is to allow the end to freely rotate so you aren't battling inertia. The other reviewer doesn't understand that is both intentional and a needed feature if you are moving heavy weight. Is this the best bar in the world... Nope. It is however a solid bar for an intermediate lifter and will last for years December 12, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby jclax Terrible design The outer part where the plates are held spin like a top. It is part of the design but a real annoyance because when you do curls or upright rows the weight plates rotate. It makes doing exercises feel very unbalanced. Poor engineering and I'm returning it. July 8, 2014
1-2 of 2