Body Solid OB86P1000 Olympic Power Bar
Maintain a solid form and reach higher during your next military press with the Body Solid® OB86P1000 Olympic Power Bar. Essential to any free weight workout, this 44 lb steel bar features a rolled-in knurling design with a 30 mm grip so you can take on larger loads of up to 1000 lbs. The Body Solid® OB86P1000 Olympic Power Bar allows you to put more power behind your bench presses, bicep curls, squats and much more.
- Chrome Olympic power bar with 30mm grip for upper body weight lifting
- Made of solid, alloy steel with rolled-in knurling to handle larger loads
- Features brass bushings, steel end caps and chrome finish
- Ideal for bench presses, bent over rows, shoulder shrugs, dead lifts, bicep curls and more
- Holds up to 1000 lbs of total weight plates
- Compatible with most Olympic weight plates and bar collars (sold separately)
- Inside Sleeve Dimensions: 51.5"
- Assembled Dimensions: 86" L x 2.75" W x 2.75" H
- Product Weight: 44 lbs
- Model: OB86P1000
- Body Solid
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35122166
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Roadhawg Everything that I expected it to be! I have been slowly raising my lock-out weight as I build up my grip strength for dead lifts. As I went past 750 lbs my 600 lbs rated bar started to protest visibly. This new bar is currently showing no significant flex at >800 lbs. September 16, 2014
1-1 of 1