O'Brien System Wakeboard with Device Binding Combo
Whether you're starting out or looking to progress your skills, the O'Brien® System Wakeboard and Device Binding Combo is your ticket to fun on the water! The System features double barrel channels that exit from the tip and tail and a continuous rocker design. The Device bindings deliver right- and left-specific plates for the best possible fit, with an easy-to-adjust lacing system. Learn some new tricks on the O'Brien® System Wakeboard!
- Designed for beginning to intermediate riders
- Double barrel channels exiting from the tip & tail
- Continuous rocker
- 1.35" flank fins deliver predictable tracking & edge hold
- Length: 140 cm
- Width: 42.9 cm/16.9"
- Rocker: 2.35 continuous
- Stance: 22 24 26
- Edge: Straight
- Fin: Flank 1.35
- Weight range: 140-230 lbs
- Left & right-specific plates for a better fit
- Lightweight chassis fits most feet
- Flexible plastisol overlay
- Lace system is easy to adjust
- Captive thumbscrew system
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35145966
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Brandon1282 Easy to use but poor finish Great board to learn on! Was able to get up on the fist try. Problem is the edge is very poorly finished. Both my wife and I got fiberglass splinters from the edge. Would recommend the board bit check the condition before purchase (only other board in stock had dry rotted bindings). July 16, 2014
1-1 of 1