Gerber MP1-AR Weapons Multi-Tool
The MP1-AR weapons tool is a full sized multi-tool made for cleaning and maintaining your weapons system. Forged and assembled in the USA, the MP1-AR tool weighs 9.7 ounces and has an overall length of 7.3". The military-grade tools are designed to assist with vital tasks in the field and on the fly. The Gerber® MP1-AR Weapons Multi-Tool includes a MOLLE compatible coyote nylon sheath and all the bits you need.
- MP1-AR Weapons multi-tool
- Features tools needed for cleaning and maintaining weapons systems
- Military-grade multi tool
- Contoured carbon scraper for cleaning the bolt inside bolt carrier
- Dental style carbon pick for cleaning bolt's ejector area
- Closed length: 4.3"
- Overall length: 7.3"
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (with sheath)
- Made in the USA
- Model: 31-002779
- Spring-loaded, forged steel needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutter
- Wire stripper
- Full size serrated blade
- Full size fine edge blade
- Takedown pin punch
- Carbon scraper
- Dental style carbon pick
- Magnetic bit driver
- MOLLE compatible coyote nylon sheath
- 12-piece bit set (torx bits, Phillips bits, flat head bits, trigger assembly pin punch, hex bits, and front sight adjustment tool)
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 35147746