Nike Women's Free 4.0 Flyknit Running Shoe
Fly free with no interruptions in the Nike® Free Flyknit 4.0 running shoe. Featuring a 6mm heel-toe drop and a one-piece upper construction, this minimalistic shoe delivers a second skin fit and a low-profile midsole to push efficiency. Knit-in ventilation holes promote breathability, while Flywire cables cradle your midfoot with a dynamic fit. A new Free outsole includes deep hexagonal flex grooves for a natural and efficient foot movement.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Flyknit upper offers lightweight support and breathability
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot, offering a dynamic fit
- Knit-in ventilation holes promotes air-flow for comfort
- Nike Free midsole and outsole delivers flex, responsiveness and cushion
- Hexagonal flex grooves included for multidirectional movement
- Rubber included in high wear areas on the outsole for durability
- Heel-toe drop: 6mm
- Style: 631050-800
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35200606
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by getfit08 WOW I have been looking for the perfect pair of running shoes for weeks now? I saw these online, and knew that I had to go try them on. I have wide feet, so usually the Nike Free runs are too narrow for me, but these fit perfectly! I wore them to the gym this morning, and I have never been so happy with a pair of shoes before? They are super comfortable and actually have really good arch support for being so lightweight. I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these when I need to retire mine! (: August 22, 2014
1-1 of 1