Nike Men's Free 4.0 Flyknit Running Shoe
Fly free with no interruptions in the Nike® Free Flyknit 4.0 running shoe. Featuring a 6mm heel-toe drop and a one-piece upper construction, this minimalistic shoe delivers a second skin fit and a low-profile midsole to push efficiency. Knit-in ventilation holes promote breathability, while Flywire cables cradle your midfoot with a dynamic fit. A new Free outsole includes deep hexagonal flex grooves for a natural and efficient foot movement.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Flyknit upper offers lightweight support and breathability
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot, offering a dynamic fit
- Knit-in ventilation holes promotes air-flow for comfort
- Nike Free midsole and outsole delivers flex, responsiveness and cushion
- Hexagonal flex grooves included for multidirectional movement
- Rubber included in high wear areas on the outsole for durability
- Heel-toe drop: 6mm
- Style: 631053-002
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35200616
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Runsome Great feel until I went running I was looking forward to running in these because it seemed Nike finally made a toe box big enough for me. The shoes fit great in the store but left my toes too sore after only one run. Had to return them but they do look great. September 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jack average product Not alot of ankle support. makes your leg muscles work too much but a nice shoe. August 26, 2014
1-2 of 2