Nike Women's Free 5.0 Running ShoeItem Number: 35200976
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Stay true to lightweight freedom with the Nike® Free run 5.0 running shoe. Having the largest heel-toe drop in the Nike® free line, the 8mm offset promotes a natural stride with extra protection and comfort. The upper uses no sew overlays to reduce irritation, while flywire cables enhance support through the arch. A new Free outsole design uses deep hexagonal flex grooves for optimal responsiveness and flex.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- Flywire cables wrap the arch, offering dynamic fit through midfoot
- Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning and durability
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Style: 642199-401
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Madi Putting on the miles I love my new Nike Free 5.0's! It was very hard for me to part from my old running shoes (having run over 200 miles in them, including my first half marathon) but I instantly loved the flexibility of the Nike Free. They are extremely comfortable and I have received many compliments on them! If you are an avid runner looking for a light-weight, flexible running shoe, here it is! September 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by x Crossfit Killer A great lightweight, flexible shoe perfect for sprints, plyometrics, cross fit and looks great! August 26, 2014
1-2 of 2