Nike Women's Free 5.0 Running Shoe
Stay true to lightweight freedom with the Nike® Free run 5.0 running shoe. Having the largest heel-toe drop in the Nike® free line, the 8mm offset promotes a natural stride with extra protection and comfort. The upper uses no sew overlays to reduce irritation, while flywire cables enhance support through the arch. A new Free outsole design uses deep hexagonal flex grooves for optimal responsiveness and flex.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- Flywire cables wrap the arch, offering dynamic fit through midfoot
- Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning and durability
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Heel-toe drop: 8mm
- Style: 642199-800
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35200986
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaffeen BRIGHT! Love em! Comfy, no inside seams that rub. Great! Wear these daily to run 3 1/2 miles day. Very comfy, no blisters, run, run, run! September 12, 2014
1-1 of 1