Nike Boys' Preschool Flex Run 2014 Running Shoe
Save $20.00 (36%)
The Nike« Kids' Preschool Flex Run will kick start their day with plush comfort and flexibility. Perfect for school or outside play, a stretched inner sleeve keeps their feet comfortable by increasing breathability and support. A soft Phylon core and Phylite carrier reduces impact with each step, while full-length outsole flex grooves promote an efficient stride. High wear areas feature rubber pods to increase grip and durability.
- Stretched inner sleeve provides exceptional in-shoe comfort
- Overlay saddle design delivers increases breathability
- Soft Phylon core has a light weight and improves cushioning and comfort
- Articulated Phylite carrier is flexible and durable, delivering impact protection
- Full-length flex grooves allow a smooth transition from heel-to-toe
- High wear areas fortified with rubber for durability and grip
- Style: 643242-600
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35201056
Rated 2.3 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Tstelz Cheap quality falls apart Within 2 weeks my 3 year olds shoes have holes in them right in the corner where your life toe flexes up! I usually love Nike but not so much anymore October 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby nik No sticthing in the toe to blow out Only pair of shoes to last longer than 2 months. My son blows through the stitching in the toe in every other pair of shoes. May 13, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby jlindy front rubber peels off within a week Second epic fail for Nike- bought the sneakers and the backpack for first day of school- both were damaged within a week. September 30, 2014
1-3 of 3