Nike Boys' Preschool Flex Run 2014 Running Shoe
Save $5.00 (9%)
The Nike® Kids' Preschool Flex Run will kick start their day with plush comfort and flexibility. Perfect for school or outside play, a stretched inner sleeve keeps their feet comfortable by increasing breathability and support. A soft Phylon core and Phylite carrier reduces impact with each step, while full-length outsole flex grooves promote an efficient stride. High wear areas feature rubber pods to increase grip and durability.
- Stretched inner sleeve provides exceptional in-shoe comfort
- Overlay saddle design delivers increases breathability
- Soft Phylon core has a light weight and improves cushioning and comfort
- Articulated Phylite carrier is flexible and durable, delivering impact protection
- Full-length flex grooves allow a smooth transition from heel-to-toe
- High wear areas fortified with rubber for durability and grip
- Style: 643242-600
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35201056
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jlindy front rubber peels off within a week Second epic fail for Nike- bought the sneakers and the backpack for first day of school- both were damaged within a week. September 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nik No sticthing in the toe to blow out Only pair of shoes to last longer than 2 months. My son blows through the stitching in the toe in every other pair of shoes. May 13, 2015
1-2 of 2