Under Armour Women's Micro G Renegade Training Shoe
Save $10.00 (10%)
Train with lock-down comfort in the Under Armour® Micro G Renegade training shoe. The upper features molded MPZ® panels and a forefoot strap, locking your foot into place during intense lifting sessions or cardio training. Optimizing all your movements, a low-profile flexible midsole allows you to stay low to the ground for great stability and a natural feel. Solid rubber included on the outsole for sturdy grip.
- Molded MPZ® panels in the upper protect and comfort feet during activity
- Forefoot lockdown strap stabilizes feet during side-to-side movements and hard cuts
- Midsole has a low heel-toe drop for a more natural midfoot strike
- Ultra flexible Micro G midsole enhances stability through its low-profile design
- Full-length 4D foam footbed conforms to your foot to reduce slipping with a lock-down fit
- Solid rubber in high wear areas adds durability and traction
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Style: 1238707-020
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35202026
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by X3 fan Perfect for P90X3 I had been using Asics for Insanity and P90X3 but developed a painful bump on the back of my heel (from some different shoes) and so needed shoes with a less rigid back. I needed the shoes to be great for weight work, quick lateral moves, and cardio. The sales professional Nick at the local Dick's directed me to two pair and one was these. I tried jumping and running and doing some lateral moves there in the store and was impressed and bought them. I used them today and LOVE them. They are so light and flexible (and don't press on the back of my heel; the backs are nice and soft) that I feel like I'm barefoot, yet I get the stability and support that I need. Excellent shoes and I want them in more colors. I love this color, though, since it goes with everything. Very happy! Thank you, Nick! July 15, 2014
1-1 of 1