Reebok Men's CrossFit Lite Low TR Training Shoes
Save $5.02 (7%)
Get exceptional stability while powerlifting or completing your WOD in the Reebok® CrossFit™ Lite TR training shoe. Crafted for lifters and CrossFitters, the Lite TR's lateral stability flange and TPU heel cradle keep your feet in prime position during all movements. The nylon upper and zoned mesh is supportive and breathable, while the toe area is durable for endless workouts. Multi-surface outsole materials keep you firmly planted.
- Soft leather upper offers breathability, durability and a supportive fit
- Zoned mesh improves air-flow to keep your feet cool and comfortable
- Toe area includes DuraGrip to deliver durability for training activities
- Low-rise upper allows full-range of motion around the ankle
- Natural last allows a more natural feel, optimizing stance while lifting
- Lateral stability flange keeps feet securely on the platform
- Rearfoot support and TPU heel cradle stabilizes feet while lifting
- Multi-surface outsole includes carbon rubber for traction and durability
- Style: M44537
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35202976
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by aguylifting Sweet product if you like clown shoes They look like you robbed a bowling alley for their shoes, I totally overestimated the picture. Guess I'll just run through the mud and dirty them up so they look decent. They feel alright, but there's a bit too much space in the front, can lead to your foot sliding. January 13, 2015
1-1 of 1