Mizuno Men's Wave Bolt 3 Volleyball Shoe
Serve up for the win in the Mizuno® Men's Wave Bolt 3 volleyball shoe. A parallel Wave plate is used in the midsole for increased stability and cushion, while the reinforced toe bumper increases durability during toe-drag as you dig every hit. Triple layered mesh boosts breathability for in-shoe comfort throughout your game. Gum rubber on the outsole is flexible and promotes durability and traction.
- Triple layered mesh allows air to circulate and keep feet comfortable
- Synthetic overlays improve durability and support throughout the upper
- Reinforced toe area improves durability in the toebox during demanding movements
- Suspension system connects the wave plate to the ground to increase stability and traction
- Parallel Mizuno Wave® technology disperses shock to enhance cushioning and stability
- Full-length EVA midsole for shock absorption and cushion
- Modular gum rubber is flexible, durable and provides superior traction
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Style: 4301710.9007
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35203066
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bob Photo a little misleading I didn't actually keep this shoe because this size was 1/2 size too small so I can't rate it's peformance. However, I can comment on it's appearance. The photo shows what appears to be an all mesh toe area but the product actually has a black vinyl band that wraps over the ball of the shoe and over the toe. A little misleading. October 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shegarrios Nice I have no regrets for this purchase. One only thing what happen to me is that the photo no shows the entire shoe. If you take the shoe and see it from the right (it applies to the left shoe at the photo) you will see a black shine patch of "charol" (I don't know how i can traslate that)... it look nice, but maybe some people wont like because one side look different from the other. Talking about of the feeling of the shoe, it is very light... just what i was looking for. Very nice par of volleyball shoes. August 27, 2014
1-2 of 2